We are pleased to announce the program for our annual meeting! Please note that the start of the meeting has been moved one hour (compared to the save the date announcement).
- 14.00-14.15 Welcome
- 14.15-15.00 KIF Prize winner
- 15.00-15.30 Break
- 15.30-16.15 Special guest: Birgitta Nordström, Assoc. Prof. Emerita
- 16.15-16.45 Coffee break
- 16.45-17.45 Keynote speaker: Prof. Sara Louise Muhr “Gender, stereotypes and unconscious bias”
- 17.45-18.15 Discussion on the topic of the keynote presentation
- 18.30-19.30 General Assembly (members only)
The meeting will be followed by the general assembly starting at 18.30.
Date: Wednesday, October 13th, 2021
Place: Festauditoriet, Bülowsvej 17, 1870 Frederiksberg C
The meeting will be live streamed via zoom.
Everyone is welcome to attend the annual meeting. The general assembly is for KIF members only. Membership is free of charge.