We are pleased to announce the program for our annual meeting! Please note that the start of the meeting has been moved one hour (compared to the save the date announcement).
- 14.00-14.15 Welcome
- 14.15-15.00 KIF Prize winner
- 15.00-15.30 Break
- 15.30-16.15 Special guest: Birgitta Nordström, Assoc. Prof. Emerita
- 16.15-16.45 Coffee break
- 16.45-17.45 Keynote speaker: Prof. Sara Louise Muhr “Gender, stereotypes and unconscious bias”
- 17.45-18.15 Discussion on the topic of the keynote presentation
- 18.30-19.30 General Assembly (members only)
The meeting will be followed by the general assembly starting at 18.30.
Date: Wednesday, October 13th, 2021
Place: Festauditoriet, Bülowsvej 17, 1870 Frederiksberg C
The meeting will be live streamed via zoom.
Registration has now closed
Everyone is welcome to attend the annual meeting. The general assembly is for KIF members only. Membership is free of charge.